A new Forest Adventure will be opened in one of the most famous hot spring resort [Beppu] city on spring 2019!!
- 4380-1, Shidaka, Beppu-shi, Oita, 874-0000, Japan
|Course summary||Adventure Course/ 4site 40items
Canopy Course/ 4site 30items
|Open date||27th APRIL, 2019|
Conditions & Cost
- Adventure Couse: Minimum height 1.40m or over 10 years old / Maximum weight 130kg
- Junior high school student and under must be accompanied by supervising adult(+18).
- One adult (18+) may supervise up to three children.
- High school student can do the course unaccompanied. Adult must still supervise from the ground.
- CANOPY Course:Height Minimum height 1.10m / Maximum weight 130kg
- Children under third grade must be accompanied by a supervising adult.
- Only children grade 3 and older can do the course unaccompanied. Adult must still supervise from the ground.
|ADVENTURE Course||Indivisual : ¥3,600 /1per.
Group8 per.+ : ¥3,300 /1per.
*1 Group rate applies to bookings of 8 or more participants.
*2 Groups of 15 or more may reserve the course for their exclusive use. Prior booking is required, please contact us for details.
|Private guide||¥5,200/One around.|
* Prior booking is required.
- How long does the course take?
On average the Adventure course takes approx. 2hours, and the Canopy course takes approx. 1 hours.
This includes the time required for your safety briefing. Also, it all depends on how speedy you are, and how busy the course is.
- Are there any changing facilities?
Sorry, There are no changing facilities or lockers at this park.
- Can I go to the toilet while on the course?
Yes but while you are wearing a safety harness, using the toilet is not allowed. Please ask instructors and they will take a harness off you and fit it again when you back.
- Can I bring a drinks?
You can carry with the bags that do not need to holding on, like fanny bags or backpacks.
- Is there a food stand?
You can buy some snacks and drinks at Shidaka lake rest house.
- Is there any play equipment for small children?
There are footpaths under the course, so you can watch your family and friends in the trees.